martes, 10 de abril de 2007

05 to 09 April, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil





Fernando de Noronha is PARADISE!!
I arrived there on a thursday and just started to rain.... if you ever go there try to avoid the rainy season!! But well is not so bad, it rains and after that the sun is up in the sky again, but a bit annoying!
Such an amazing island! The beaches are gorgeous, clear water and almost empty! Three of the beaches of the island are the 3 best beaches in the whole Brazil, but really, I dont understand what is the difference with the rest of the beaches in the island as all of them are stunning!
I did a boat trip and sailed with dolphins around me, and then I did some swimming surrounded by colourful fish and turtles!
There are also some strange animals on the main land, like huge Reptils and a kind of big hamster that i also forgot the local name.
There are some beaches that you can be completely alone, wow, so amazing! That allowed me to do some naked sunbathing.. and of course my bum got burned!
The sunsets with a Caipirinha are spectacular!
I also meet some local people there and that was good as I went for dinner to good places and I also cood taste the really good AÇAI! The people I meet were fantastic!
I liked so much the island I just changed my flight and stayed one day more... but you have to be careful! Fernando de Noronha is very expensive and accomodation is the same price as London! That was expensive!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Don't forget to upload some pix of you too!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Estic ben enganxada al teu blog! Amb una mica d'imaginació sembla que hi som i tot!
Cuida't i compte amb el soool... ;P
Montse B