miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2007

19 - 21 Mazo, Rosario





Rosario was great.
I enjoyed it a lot, and loved the atmosphere of the city. Student city, with plenty of people on the streets, and god, its so hot here!
First day I saw the monument to the argentinian flag and walked near the river Parana. Very nice and thinking I was in the middle of the Amazonas, as the colour of the river and the vegetation probably are similar. Plenty of mosquitos! I hate them! They just bite my arms so much is very itchy now!
I went to MACRO the Contemporary Art Museum of Rosario. A bit disspointing...
And on the afternoon got lost walking on the streets.
yesterday i walked up eraly and I went to the other side of the city to see the only Alvaro Siza (architect) building in South America. It remind me I'm still an architect, hehe
After that i grabed a towel and I layed in the sun for 3 hours. On the river parana there are some beaches, and because is not high season I was almost alone there. The sun was too much and even I put sun protection I got burned! I had the courage of swimming on the river that had a rotten smell, but oh well, once i was there I had to try it. I walked back to town, and that was the reason i got sun burne as There was nos hadows on the way...
When i arrived to the hostel there were preparing a dinner with all the guests and there I met an english couple and a brazilian guy, and we were drinking until late.
this morning i catched the first bus and now I´m in Buenos Aires...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hola! como te va?
Estas supermoleno ahora!? Es q el sol de esas zonas...lo mas fuerte q senti en mi vida.
Suerte ! en Bs As

Yuki

Anónimo dijo...

Hola...
Espero la estes pasando bien en Buenos Aires...
Espero tus comentarios de tu paso por aqui!

;-)