martes, 27 de marzo de 2007

26 & 27 March, Colonia de Sacramento & Montevideo, Uruguay



I have been two days in Uruguay. Yesterday morning I took a ferry from Buenos Aires to Colonia de Sacramento. Colonia is a nice city, very tiny but the old city has plenty of character. Lovely streets with nice houses, and nice city to walk around.
The weather wasnt very good, but didnt rain and was hot. Yesterday afternoon I took a Bus to Montevideo.
I arrived at 7 pm and after so many days going out and walking around in Buenos Aires I was so tired I only had energy to go out for quick dinner and bed.
Today I woke up early to go and visit the city. The weather was awful! grey and rainy, typical London day. I waked for 2 or 3 hours under the rain without seeing anything especially nice until I gave up. I went for lunch and because the rain stopped I decided to give another chance and well, I think there is not a lot to see here.. so now waiting for the ferry back to Buenos Aires.

No hay comentarios: