lunes, 26 de marzo de 2007

21 to 25 March, BUENOS AIRES


I LOVE BUENOS AIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like Buenos Aires, everything of it. The city, the people, the atmosphere, the parks....
People here are gorgeous. The most beautiful men and women I have ever seen, and they are so friendly! No attitude and always trying to be nice and helpful.
When I just arrived I contacted a friend of my friend Jesus, his name is Eduardo. He is actually not argentinian, but a bolivian studying here. From the first time we met he took care of me and he showed me all the city, he took me for dinner, we went out partying... Well, he is great!! And he has been the only one inviting me for "mate", the national drink. I must admit I didnt like it, hahaha
We have been partying every single day. Nightlife is great and fun. During the day I havent stoped any moment. I have seen almost everything:
The Plaza de Mayo with the Madres de Mayo in front of the Casa Rosada. The beautiful and grand Recoleta, with it's great parks, the beautiful cemetry with Eva Peron´s tomb, the multiple craft makets around the city, The lovely Palermo Viejo withs it's trendy shops and bars, San Telmo, with the antiques, much better than Portobello market in London! The bit scary but touristic Boca, with the lovely colourful facades and Puerto Madero, with the conversion warehouses to luxury flats and bars.... well, havent done any museum or gallery, but still have a day left next wednesday.
I had so much fun and I have met such nice poeple here that I would love to stay a bit longer and I know it is not going to be easy to leave this city and my first days will be a bit sad.
Maybe is a good excuse to come back? For sure!

No hay comentarios: