viernes, 2 de marzo de 2007

2 Marzo - Glaciar Perito Moreno, El Calafate, Argentina

Yesterday Patrizia cooked us an italian dinner as a goodbye after 5 days. The dinner was lovely and Ryu played the guitar for us. You cant believe how good a japanese can sing brasilian BossaNova. Was a great night and a very nice way to say good bye to all these people that we have been together for the last 5 days. I will probably see Laura, and maybe Lisa, in Buenos Aires.

This morning I woke up early and a tour took us to the Perito moreno glazier. My god! that was so nice! I just arrived to El Calafate and decided to post some pictures for you to see these amazing glazier. And now yes, from tomorrow starts my 9 day trip.. no internet.
The glazier was great and there were pieces of ice falling all the time into the water with an enormous noise. Amazing!
The bad thing? To be organized I already booked this tour and the 9 day trip from London, and obviously i found out that I have payed 2 times more than if I have done it from here.. Oh well, life!

3 comentarios:

Esther Martínez dijo...

El Glaciar este es el que te dije que no me acordaba del nombre pero que era tan famoso en Argentina???
Jest

Henny dijo...

Hey Christian!

It is rainy and grey in London, and we are spending Sunday doing the laundry... we are soo jealous!

Cant look at your blog any more... makes us too depressed :)

John & Henny.

anna cortés dijo...

Qué envidia de viajecito!!!!!!!
Bueno solo decirte que MUCHAS FELICIDADES para mañana!!!!! No se cumplen 31 años todos los dias.... y que Oriol ya tiene UN AÑO!!!!!!!!!!
Un besazo